The annual practical conference “Kaz’Hack’Stan” is a platform for discussion of topical issues of information security together with IS researchers, IT-developers, representatives of vendors, representatives of the state regulator and students.
“Kaz’Hack’Stan-3” will be held in Astana, where the conference program will be divided into 2 days:
October 18 – Profit Government Day. Held jointly with Profit Events. Speakers’ reports and master classes for specialists of government agencies and the corporate sector. On the same day, the Cyberpolygon contest will be launched for those wishing to try their hand at nuclear power plants.
October 19 – Hack Day. The day is dedicated to practical issues and workshops.
In this regard:
Who we expect at the registration on the first day:
– representatives of the authorities and public servants;
– quasi-sector employees, representatives of national companies;
– employees of relevant ministries and agencies, employees of special security agencies;
– business representatives (finance, administrative staff, IT/IS services, general security departments and automated control systems);
– representatives of IT companies (IT/IS services);
We will also be glad to host students of specialized universities and departments (IT, IS) not younger than 4 courses (not more than 3 people from the course), and teachers of these universities (not more than 3 people from the university).
Please understand our request from the representatives of the universities of confirming documents.
For commercial representatives of IT/IB companies (vendors, partners, distributors, integrators) the entrance is paid, details here email@example.com
Who are we expecting at the registration on the second day?
– Hackers, engineers, programmers, sysadmins, security specialists, researchers;
– representatives of universities (without restrictions);
– All interested members of the IT community – any IT/IB related guests, representatives of offensive/defensive directions.
If you have any questions, please contact the organizing committee of the conference firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to the support and sponsorship of like-minded people.
If you would like to become a sponsor, please click on the “Become a sponsor” button and fill out the form.
How secretly employees have become the most dangerous hackers for the company
Operation of injections in ORM libraries
Atomic Threat Coverage: operationalized ATT&CK
A Special Class of Stream Cipher Backdooring Techniques
Introduction Android App Exploitation & Reverse Engineering
Modern iOS App Exploitation
Infecting files on-the-fly (OTF)
History of one Apple patch
Doing the IOT Penetration Testing – The right Way! A few secrets that nobody tells you about IoT penetration testing
Modern targeted attacks in CA: capabilities and tools of a group
Information Warfare Special Forces
Attack – the best protection